- 2lbs red potatoes
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 bunch of kale
- 6 tbsp Newfoundland Beer Vinegar
- 1/4 cups full fat milk
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add cut potatoes to a large pot filled with salted cold water. Cover the pot and boil until fork tender.
- In a large skillet, melt one tbsp of butter over medium heat and add kale. Saute for four to six minutes (might take a bit longer depending on what variety of kale it is!) until wilted.
- Drain the potatoes into a colander. Transfer back into pot and add vinegar, the remaining butter, and the milk. Use a potato masher and bash away to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in the kale and season with salt and pepper. That’s it!