- 400 grams (14 ounces) fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Newfoundland Beer Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes or hot sauce to taste
- Add mushrooms to remaining ingredients and stir well to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush a sheet pan lightly with oil or line with parchment.
- Spread mushrooms so they do not touch one another and roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Serve hot as a side dish or cocktail nibble. Cold leftovers are excellent in a sandwich, sliced thinly or puréed.